We are driving up to the Okanagan next week and I want to make a fun summer playlist to listen to as we wind through the mountains. We drove up last weekend and I had to continually harass my husband to list out all the CD options we had and then change the one that was already in the player... I figure if there are all my favorite songs on one CD I won't need to change it the whole trip! (hehehe)
There are so many great songs on the radio lately, I don't want to forget any of them so am keeping a list...
1. Diet Mountain Dew - Lana Del Rey
2. Titanium - David Guetta ft Sia
3. Pumped up Kicks - Foster the People
4. Raise Your Weapon - Deadmau5
5. We Are Young - FUN
6. Starships - Niki Minaj
7. Good Life - Onerepublic
8. Video Games - Lana Del Rey
9. Some Nights - FUN
10. Take Care - Drake & Rihanna
11. Kids - MGMT
12. Born to Die - Lana Del Rey
And I'll keep adding, I have until the middle of next week to put everything together!